top of page
USDA Health Certificates

Traveling and taking your pet with you? You'll need the proper paperwork! We help guide you through the process of traveling with your pet. From what vaccinations and treatments are required by your destination country, to when your USDA Health Certificate needs to be issued, there is a lot to know when traveling internationally with your pet!

Please follow the link below to do some research on what your destination country requirements are:

Remember, traveling internationally or domestically requires paperwork that takes time to complete and sometimes needs to be endorsed by the proper authorities. In addition, there can we waiting periods for vaccines and treatments that are required before entry to a country is allowed. So it's important to do your due diligence to make sure your travel goes seamlessly!


We are here to help, assist, and guide you through it! Call us to set up an appointment or with any questions you might have!

bottom of page